1) She was prepared before I arrived. (Her dog was bathed, blow-dried and completely combed out.)
2) She was patient with herself and her dog.
3) She invested in good quality equipment.
4) She listened attentively and followed directions.
5) And, BONUS!, she is visually gifted and has an impeccable sense of aesthetics.
When I teach, I groom one side of the dog and then the student grooms the other side to match. Most pet parents that want to learn to groom their own dog choose an easier hairstyle, but you can see for yourself that this dog was beautifully finished. Both sides match perfectly! And we had so much fun during the lesson!
If you are interested in learning to groom your own pet, give me a call: 832-549-1730. We can discuss if a groom lesson is a good fit for you and your beloved fur-kid.