It's been awhile since I've published an issue of the PetProductDelivery.com News. Sorry, I've just been so darn busy! Here's what's happening this month:
1) Did you know that PetProductDelivery.com (aka A Peaceful Pet) has great reviews on Yelp? Thank you all so much! I feel blessed and would like to share:
2) Friday openings! Attention Pet Parents...I had a big grooming cancellation right in the middle of this Friday the 21st AND an opening this Friday evening, so...if you need an appointment soon give me a call: 832-549-1730. Really need to fill out this week. Thank you!!!!
3) Choosing the right vendors for our PetProductDelivery.com line-up of products is very important to me. Where our products are manufactured is just as important as what they are made from. Here's a video to illustrate that point. See what makes West Paw Designs special.
West Paw Design story:
4) Buy 2 Get One FREE: Bravo! Brand Canned Cat Foods!
From now through Thursday, April 27th, get 1 FREE can of food with any 2 you purchase. Call, text, or e-mail your order today! Here are your options:
Natural Fricassee 5.5oz. Chicken Cat Cans - 3.99
Natural Fricassee 5.5oz. Turkey Cat Cans - 3.99
Natural Dinner 5.5oz. Chicken Cat Cans - 3.99
Natural Dinner 5.5oz. Turkey Cat Cans - 3.99
(Hint - My girls LOVE the Natural Dinner 5.5oz. Chicken recipe the MOST! Pate style w/ LOTS of yummy juice. )
5) Something every consumer, not just pet parents, should read:
This article illustrates the point I have been trying to make for years that asking for "Human Grade" pet food is pointless, since our own foods are tainted with and, in many cases, made from chemicals that should not be consumed @ all. In addition to Ms. Thixton's suggestions in this article, I would like to add that we should all take a close look @ the products we use in our homes and in our yard. Any and all toxic products used in the environment eventually make it into our water supply and food chain. We can all be part of the solution. Don't purchase toxic chemicals including all pesticides and herbacides.
6) Meet the Breed: the Siamese
The Siamese is an example of a cat breed created to be protectors. They walked the walls like sentries and warned their masters of danger with their piercing voices! To learn more about this fascinating breed, follow these links:
Adopt a Siamese Cat
Have a Great Evening Everyone!
Sandy Stutz NCMG